W440 SART AIS Sniffer
The W440 is an innovative device which can recognise codes from
an AIS SART instrument (including MOB) from an NMEA sentence emitted by an AIS receiver.
When the sentence has been recognised, the W440 checks the ID code of the AIS SART
instrument against the embedded programmable database (up to 8 codes) and if the code
is present it causes an auxiliary contact to close.
It is easily installed and is perfect for those who sail single-handed.
The connection of the closing contact with the vessel's propeller allows the engine to be
deactivated in case of accidental man overboard and it can also activate any other emergency
signal systems present on the vessel.
- AIS SART Sniffer based on NMEA 0183 senctence.
- Power supply : from 8 to 30 Volts DC
- Current : < 0,1 A typ.
- Working temperature: from -20 to +55 Celsius degrees.
- Storage temperature: from -30 to +70 Celsius degrees.
- RH: < 70 %
- Interface : NMEA 0183, galvanically isolated.
- Impedance: > 800 Ohms.
- Speed: selectable from 4800 to 38400 baud.
- AIS Sentence : AIVDM
- AIS ID storage capacibility: up to 8
- Activation: by control panel selector (included).
- Auxiliary rele: 1A 250 VAC
- Dimension : DIN 3 Module
- Weight : 130 gr.
- Material : ABS IP40 grade
- Installation : DIN guide
- Patent Pending
Download technical datasheets here
We reserve the right to make technical changes without prior notice.